1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers E-60 Wont Raise Help Please !!!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by tyler04jones, Jan 1, 2016.

1. tyler04jones

tyler04jones Member

hey guys,

long time no see lol, I have read other post on here and done what most of them have said and still the damn thing wont lift

THINGS I HAVE DONE

1. I checked for magnetism on the b coil when I hit the lift swith and there WAS magnetism

2. Pulled valve and cleaned it with some brake cleaner and installed new O-rings and re-installed, DiD not make it lift

3. With no power to the pump I ran a hot wire from my battery and tapped the end of the hot wire to the b coil wire end and it clicked so I assume the valve is NOT stuck

4. I replaced the b coil just to play it safe and that did Not work

Also it does go left when I hit the up switch

I don't have any local dealers or parts place so I have to order parts online and I want to be sure im ready b4 the next snow thank you

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

From your testing the only thing really left is the valve itself, cracked sump base, bad lift tube o ring or packing cup. But since it going left when pressing up I would have to learn toward the valve.

3. tyler04jones

tyler04jones Member

thank u for the reply im headed to a buddys house now he has a e-47 do u know if by chance the b valve would be the same if so I can just put his in and see what happens

4. kimber750

Yes they are the same.

5. tyler04jones

tyler04jones Member

he had a broke e-57 and we took the b valve from it and preso I had lift!!!,

so just a foot note

even if it clicks when u run a power wire to it, it still can be bad

thank you for the help

6. kimber750

Thumbs Up.............