1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers E-60 question??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by baddboygeorge, Feb 6, 2007.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

I know the plow operates in a gravity down manner. where is the adjustment screw to speed this up? My plow is dropping very slowly when i hit the down button. Up ,right an left all function well but down is slow! any help is appreciated , thanks George

2. go plow

go plow Senior Member

you should have two caps or what look like bolts on the pump i think they are on the left side of the pump, if you take one off you will see that it has a alen screw in there, turn is real slow to fine tune it. i turned mine a 1/4 turn and the plow just slams on the ground so a little goes a long way in the adjustment.. hope this helps you.. the nice thing when it drops fast is when you back drag the weight of the plow really gets down through the snow, the ownly thing that happened to me was i found the you cant sneak in a drive without a home oewner not hearing you there, (for the pain in the -ss clients that always get you) i hope this helps...

3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

go plow

thanks i will try it!!

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Your drop speed adjustment screw is under the front plug that's closest to the angle hose ports on the block. After removing the plug use a 3/16 allen wrench to adjust the drop speed.Like go plow said, only turn it a little as a small adjustment make's a big difference in the drop speed. After you make the adjustment be sure and reinstall the plug before testing the plow or it will spray fluid out all over the place and make a huge mess!