1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers E-60 drifts down

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bronco69, Jan 7, 2009.

1. bronco69

bronco69 Member

I have a meyers E-60 that I am rebuilding for a neighbor. He was having problems with it drifting down. I pulled it apart and replced the packing cup. I checked the o-ring in the sump base buit it looked brand new so i did not replace it. I pulled out the a-valve and it didn't look bad so I cleaned it off and blew it out with an air hose then I checked it to see if the valve opens and closes but it seemed fine. I then flushed the pump, replaced the fluids, and put it back together, but the pump still wants to drift down. Any suggestions?

2. huss691981

huss691981 Member

3. huss691981

huss691981 Member

the only other thing I can thing of is does it angle to the left when it drops, if it does then your b valve may be bad. Mike