1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers e-46?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Jan 31, 2001.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I was just wondering what the difference between a e-46 and a e-47, i am kinda curious because the e-46 is $250 cheaper then the e-47,

Thanx in advance,
    Nate

2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Didn't know they even still made a 46. I believe the 46 doesn't have angling capabilities, only up & down.

3. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

identical to a 47 in every way,only it's missing the power angle block assembly,so if you're strapped for cash and have a spent 47 ,you can pillage the power angle block from you're all set...

4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks guys

:) I just need something to lift the plow on my big garden tractor, i can angle it by hand;)

Nate

5. Ted

Ted Junior Member

E-46

Nate,
    Buy yourself someone's used E-47 pump for a few hundred bucks instead of getting the E-46. Then you'd have 'power-angle' if you'd ever decide to upgrade your plow...

Ted
    Landisburg, PA