1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers dunkin doughnut coffee

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by finnegan, Dec 18, 2002.

1. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

if you buy a new meyer plow from a local dealer they'll give you free coffee for a year from dunkin doughnuts, must be gettin desperate

2. [​IMG]

the things Dealers do......

3. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Coffee!!!

I may just have to try the coffee idea too! Didn't have a lot of new plow buyers in September with the rebates that where offered on new plows. :rolleyes:

4. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

The deal sould be buy a years worth of coffee at Dunkin Doughnuts get a free Myers. If it's an unlimited ammount of coffee some of us could give the Myers away & still be ahead.

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

lol. good one:D

6. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

you might need that coffee to stay awake and repair the blade...:D

7. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

well not a bad idea because when i had a meyers i was fixing it more than plowing with it.the free coffee would of been nice at the time cause it would give me something to through at the plow
    meyers is junk!!

8. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Free Coffee!!!!!

Guess I got it all wrong having a coffee pot on in the shop for customers to have a cup.

I used to think there was a problem because alot of Blizzard customers are done with there route and stop by for coffe and a chat.

The up side is potential buyers ask them what's wrong with there plow and they say nothing there caught up and just stopped for coffee!!!

Jerre