1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Drive Pro plow on 07 Tacoma

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rlasonde, Sep 6, 2007.

1. rlasonde

rlasonde Junior Member

Anyone know anything about the new DP series plow? It looks nice, no one makes a decent plow for smaller trucks, since Fisher stopped making the 6'9" LD plows. I have a 07 Tacoma that I'd like to put a small plow on to do my accounts with (25 small driveways). I called a few dealers in my area, but none of them were familar with it yet and said they wouldn't have them in stock until October or November. Any info is appreicated. thanks

2. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member

Check this out- Literature download

Also check Meyers new warranty. I am not a Meyer fan but maybe they are trying to make for things with there warranty. Its pretty impressive. Goodluck Plowtech.:waving:

3. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member