1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers/Diamond 8' 1.9 Yard SS Sander

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Moss Man, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

Meyers/Diamond 8' SS Sander in very good condition, it has had very limited use for a commercial unit of this quality. Had the 10.5 Briggs and Stratton IC motor to drive it. Runs and operates very good.Washed out after every storm. Maintained very well, the unit is ready to work. I have the cab controller and operator/service manuals to go with it.
    $2,999. 207-754-2178

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Did you make the hoist yourself? Good luck with sale.

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Does the hoist come with it?

4. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

I wish I could say I fabricated the hoist myself, someone did a real bang up job on it! I bought the hoist with the sander, the guy was in a pinch for funds......I want to keep it to use as a pattern to make more.

5. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

I'd like to keep the hoist, but for a price I would let her go. So, for the listed price the hoist is NOT included.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  6. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

SOLD! The rack is still here though.....................