1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Complete plow set up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ServiceOnSite, Jan 21, 2010.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

E60 pump, touch pad controller, classic frame, new cutting edge, just had a new lower case and cross over relief put into the pump, new hoses and quick connect, also have the plastic cover for the pump( never got around to putting it on), Blade is 7'6'' a little rusty in spots, The only thing i dont have for it is the head lights. They were your $100.00 sam lights i just put them on another truck. Everything is here to put on a 88-98 chevy / gmc. Email me and let me know if interested as i dont get on here everyday to check the post or PM's Josh@diamondconcretewny.com I will have oics posted later tonight. Looking to get no less than 500.00