1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Complete 8ft Plow setup off Dodge Ram INCLUDES EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by slapshotmike24, Dec 24, 2008.

1. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

For Sale. I am selling my complete meyers plow setup off my 2001 dodge ram. My reason for selling is that I am looking to put a Boss V on my truck. The setup includes: 8ft plow blade, tube frame with E60, Nite Saber lights, touch pad controller, truck side mount for 94-02 dodge ram 2500 / 3500, all wiring including nite saber modules and wiring, and also the touch pad wire harness. Everything is in great shape and ready to go. I currently have the wiring and mount still attached to the truck but I will remove them at time of sale. Any questions, give me a call at 215-738-0011. Mike. $2200 OBO