1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers C7.5 adapted to ASV

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by cargochief, Jan 24, 2009.

1. cargochief

cargochief Junior Member

I found a C7.5 in a basket that had a E47 pump. I need to know how many gpm that pump puts out. I have to put restrictions in the lines I'm having made for my RC50. The Meyers guy told me it wouldn't work. I'm out to prove him wrong. Anybody else done this? Thanks

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I've done it to a Western, 2 Leo's, and 1 Meyer. All I've done is use 1/4" hose and make sure you use a crossover relief valve. If you have larger hoses just put a washer inline as a flow restricter. I think it's more important to use the relief valve.

3. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I know of two or three contractors who do this with old Meyer plows. They do it like how was mentioned in the post above mine.

4. cargochief

cargochief Junior Member

Thanks sorry I didn't reply sooner but we finally got some winter down here. What will the crossover relief valve do, is it like a over pressure safety.