1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers C-valve "new design"

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by redvetracr, Nov 15, 2002.

1. redvetracr

redvetracr Junior Member
    from WI

Has anyone installed the "new design" valves?? They are supposed to have a thicker (better) stem.

2. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member

did not know about new valve design. where are they availabe at.

3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I think the "new" valves are actually the ones that have been installed on E60 pumps since they came out. As with many parts on the pumps these valves will interchange with the "old" E47 pumps. I know that my local dealer only carries the larger ones.

You must replace the whole valve and coil assembly to switch over. The old coil will not work with the new valve.

4. 1976 Ranger

1976 Ranger Junior Member

I know this is an old post. But how do i tell if the C valve is the new style. I'm having a angleing right problem and bought a new valve and coil assembly. But put my old coil on because it checked ok for magnetism and power. Wonder if this could be my problem?

David:confused: