1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers AG to LP Series

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by wes92395, Oct 25, 2014.

1. wes92395

wes92395 Junior Member

Anybody know if I can switch an AG series moldboard out for a lot pro mold board? Looking at a truck that has a 7.5ft meyers AG series on it, I'd like a 8 1/2 or 9 on it. The lot pro moldboard looks almost identical from what I can tell on pictures I was considering just ordering a new 9' board for it and swapping them... Also it has a E-68 pump, good bad or ugly?

2. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

wes.. the lot pro mold board will not work on the express pivot bar without fabrication the "trip" stop points are different ... yes the lot pro came from the Agressor moldboards, but they are different. a customer wanted to put a brand new AG-8 moldboard on a lot pro pivot bar and we tried but it wouldn't work... The E-68 pump had some updates and was previously the E-88... those are the only two hydraulic units that will work on the express system due to the auto mount on/off feature. Its a solid pump, have a customer using one for 8+ years with no issues. You can always add wings to the AG7.5 and you'll be around 8.5 wide..

3. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

just buy the meyer factory wings i bought a used set for like $250 and i put them on my 7.5` lot pro and there nice because on main hinge pin and on pivot/lock pin and their off and im at 8.5` with them on and i can just slide them for a driveway or smaller lot.