1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer's 8' Blade and A-Frame FOR SALE $75.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Dec 10, 2003.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have an old Meyer's 8 foot Blade with the A-Frame for sale for only $75.00. Please email me at njplowman@hotmail.com if you are interested.

2. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

How good of shape is that plow in???????? if you have a pic let me know

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Sorry, no pic. It is in good shape with some surface rust. Needs a paint job to look good, but it is ready to plow snow! You can't beat it for the money!!!

4. mcs lawn rescue

mcs lawn rescue Junior Member

what is the plow from? what kind of truck

chris

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

The plow is a Meyers 8 Foot Blade complete with A-Frame. It has no mount for the vehicle.

6. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

that is exactly what i am looking for when you say surface rust how bad? i mean is it almost eating holes in the balde or what?

7. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Because of the massive amounts of email I have gotten on this item, I will try and explain the condition a little better:

Here goes: I am not really sure of the "exact" condition, it is in one of my yards as a spare assembly for when we used Meyer products. We have now switched to Western products. My guys told me it has some surface rust, and for the record ***surface rust is rust on the surface, not eating all the way through*** so it should have many years of life left to it. It probably needs a good sandblasting and paint to make it look new. I am basically giving it away for ONLY $75.00 so please don't be too picky on my description. It is in good shape, not dented and banged up, and it is ready to work. You are all welcome to come down and take a look, I have another Western Plow Blade and A-Frame for sale for only $395.00 and a Meyers Mini Spreader in excellent condition for sale for ONLY $495.00 if anyone is interested. Sorry, I don't have a digital camera so I have no pics available. If you have any more questions, please email me at njplowman@hotmail.com and I will be happy to answer them.

8. hootch98

hootch98 Junior Member

plow

do you have any mounts around for a 1986 ford f250? is the blade a power angle & are the cylinders good?

9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

SOLD to Steve in Maryland...another plow on the road!