1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers 7' plow with wings for Jeep YJ or Wrangler

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mems, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

Ive upgraded to a different truck for plowing this season and Im selling the plow off my Wrangler.

I had it on a Jeep TJ or the 1997-2006 version as I made a custom mount for it and had two custom tabs welded onto the front frame of the Jeep. The frame was originally for a Jeep YJ 1987-1995 and could easily be put back to that as well with no welding needed to get it to work.

The plow is in good shape, only holes are the ones I purposely put in for the wings to fit into. New Ram on DS, new hoses, the E-47 pump was just rebuilt prior to last seasons plowing and was only used a handful of times due to the swap to a newer truck.

Plow is in good shape and will last quite a few more years. Allows put on a pallet and covered after every year.

In this picture, you can see where the tabs were welded to the front frame and for connection of the lower plow mount. Simple job with 1/2 steel and has been there for 3 years plowing 20 driveways. This weld on tab is only needed for the newer TJ's.

$500, take it away!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013