1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MEYERS 7.5' POWER ANGLE PLOW BLADE (Cleveland)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mdd, Dec 28, 2006.

1. mdd

mdd Member

MEYERS 7.5' POWER ANGLE PLOW BLADE

BLADE AND RAMS ONLY. NO PUMP, WIRING, CONTROLS, OR MOUNTS INCLUDED

Plow worked great when taken off of the truck 2 winters ago. One small hole visible in the pictures due to rust. May need a new cutting edge after few seasons depending on your use. I believe i have some hoses for the rams i will also throw in. Sold as is. No warranty.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL WITHIN 24 HRS OF END OF AUCTION OR 50% paypal downpayment via paypal and CASH AT PICKUP.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING!

Item is also for sale locally. I reserve the right to end auction early pending a local sale.

Local pickup only. I can possibly arrange to meet you within 25 miles from my house for an additional .40 cents per mile.

Item currently on ebay. or email mdd4656@hotmail.com with questions
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120069553568&rd=1&rd=1