1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers 7.5' blade, E-60, and touchpad OHIO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lehmand1, Aug 29, 2011.

1. lehmand1

lehmand1 Member

No mounts or wiring. Just a 7'6" plow, with wings, an e-60 pump, and a touchpad controller.

EZ-mount classic style.

Plow was re-done last year. New pivot pins, NEW cutting edge and new skin welded in. It is an 11ga skin, so thicker than other ST plows.

Angle cylinders were also rebuilt last year, and the E-60 was rebuildt two years ago.

Touchpad is only 2-years old as well.

This is all I have. I got a new truck. I am also selling a western plow I was going to possibly put on the new truck.

So basically, I have a 2005 dodge 3500, this meyers stuff, and a western off a ford. I would like to get a plow ready to bolt on my new truck, so that is why I want to sell, trade, partial trade this stuff, but if it dont sell, I will adapt one of these to fit my current truck and they will no longer be forsale.

Please call with any questions, I dont check in here much.

419-295-1738, Dusty Asking $1100 for everything. Pics dont do it justice. It is dirty from sitting in the garage. This plow is like new.

I am located about half way between columbus and mansfield. 43334 ZIP