1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers 6.5 From Jeep Cherokee

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LADDER286, Sep 30, 2005.

1. LADDER286

LADDER286 Junior Member

up for sale is my meyers plow from my 1992 jeep Cherokee, This plow looks and works 100%. The only reason for the sale is i got a sweet deal on a western uni-mount i could not pass up. The plow works 100 % it has the e-47 pump which last year had 2 valves replaced and i have the third in an unopened bag. The blade is 6.5' long and is shiny yellow the lights are old style but only a couple of years old. There are 2 new angeling cylinders new hoses and all new couplings i always maintained it and changed oil at the end of each season i had no intention of selling it until a few weeks ago when i got my new plow. It will come with all wiring needed to hook up to a 1992 jeep cherokee im 99% sure it will fit 1983-1996 Jeep cherokee and commanche not sure about 97 and newer
    i will record the plow working and angeling and even take pictures for assemble but it was real easy the wiring is the hardest part. any question ask away if you need pictures send an e-mail i take any picture you need.

e-mail ladder286@optonline.net

im located on long island New York zip is 11790

2. waveridr33

waveridr33 Junior Member

Question to your Cherokee Set-up

waveridr33
    Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

Do you have any upgrades to the front end suspension--what type of plow are you using--I have a 93 Cherokee and thinking about putting a 6.5 fisher spincast electric plow on it and need imput--thanks.

3. LADDER286

LADDER286 Junior Member

I've been plowing for 4 years with this truck and the front drops a little but im not going to spend 1500 to keep the nose up in my opinion its not worth it i would not touch suspension but if your concerned you could get the plastic blades sno-way etc