1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer ?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by wiseguyslawn, Nov 17, 2008.

1. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

hooked up the older meyer I have and this is what I got. Pressing up lowers the plow. Pressing right raises it. Pressing left controls both angling the plow right and left. If the plow is to the right and I press down the float button will show and then pressing left will switch the angle. This has to be a bad ground, or wires connected wrong I would think. Anyone have some suggestions on where to start.
  2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Post this in the meyer forum and I'm sure B&B will tell you what's going on.
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Have the three like color wires at the pump connected correctly? Black to black, red to red, and green to green.

What did you connect the orange wire in the control harness to? Your aware its a ground wire AND NOT a power wire correct?

Here's the diagram for it if you want to compare..

If it all matches then the touch pad is shot.
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

^^^^See what I mean^^^^