1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Xpress

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by brandon.edwards, Aug 21, 2014.

1. brandon.edwards

brandon.edwards Member

I am getting ready to buy a 8ft meyer E68 Xpress plow for my F350. The guy only has the plow and controller. I cant seem to find a mount for my truck for this plow. Any leads and help would be greatly appreciated.
    2015 F350 4x4 Ext Cab. Ive heard parts for these plows are hard to find.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

New truck, old out dated plow?

3. brandon.edwards

brandon.edwards Member

Cant afford a new one. this plow is only 3 or 4 years old. and has sat in the garage for awhile. Wanted to pay cash and own it rather than have to finance a new one.

4. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

You most likely won't be able to get a mount for that plow for your truck as that mount system is very outdated.

5. brandon.edwards

brandon.edwards Member

Whats the newest mount system meyer has? I thought the EZ mount xpress was only a couple years old?

6. brandon.edwards

brandon.edwards Member

There is a guy in cleveand who has the ez mount xpress mounted on a 2012 F250 diesel and he wants to sell it. I thought about buying his so i know it would move right over to my truck

7. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

You can go to ez match on Meyer they give you what you need

There's several different versions from what I understand.

8. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

i xpress mount is atleast 8-10 years old the ez mount plus is the new style that i think is easier to use since the e68 had solenoid problems. plus i think it was 2011-2012? they completely stopped making mount kits but try meyers site and see what it spits out for ya.

9. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

The Xpress system is a good plow... they had some issues when first released, mainly the wireless controller system... and there was a pump update... but once these issues were addressed they were rock solid plow systems. brandon..check your p.m.