1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer wiring diagrahm

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by m2low, Sep 18, 2008.

1. m2low

m2low Member

I have a meyer blade, older but a classic style mount for the truck and fabing an older hoop out of L iron to mount and hold the E-47 pump. I have the pump switches and wiring pretty much figured out, but having some trouble with the light setup...

this came out of an older dodge, but should work, I have the original harness and wires, but no Idea what color wires go to where? anyone know? anyone have a digram for this old style wiring, its a single switch with 6 positions on the back and came out of an aluminum mount setup.. I am trying to do this right, and clean, I plan on having it for a while and don't want to have problems when I need it most (besides the normal fun of owning a plow).
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Their was more than one style of 6 pin toggle setups deppending on the age but here's both so you can compare in order to see which one your working with.

Truck lite style

Dietz style