1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer wings

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jeepguy, Jan 21, 2008.

1. jeepguy

jeepguy Junior Member

Does anybody know if they make wings for TM-6.5 Thats what i have on my jeep wrangler and would like something alittle wider without buying a new plow.

DSCF0008.jpg

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Put some pro wings on it. Or call your Meyers dealer and see if their wings fit.

3. chazmanian

chazmanian Member

Dunno why these wouldnt work...Mounted right up to my ST-7.5....Dont even know what model they are? I went doqwn to the Meyers dealer and asked for some wings. he had some in stock and sold em' to me pretty cheap. Installed em' less than an hour to boot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Things are simply amazing. I had no idea that that much snow could be moved that much faster with just a few inches of extra shovel on the sides.:nod:

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Im glad you think that 350.00 for those wings are cheap. You could have bought pro wings and painted them yellow and only paid 180.00 for them.

5. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I dont think those are the actual meyer wings, those look like prowings (the mounting bracket is sticking out on top (looks just like them). My meyer dealer (actually one of meyer's corp offices) doesn't even carry meyer wings, they carry prowings.

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Kurt those are Meyers wings for sure. I have a set of pro wings and they are shaped different.

7. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Yea just use prowings

8. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

yea i'm off my game, i had wings too and i forgot what they look like haha.

I'd save the money and go with prowings. But weld in some extra bracing, they bend way too easy.

9. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

10. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

if you use pro wings it is easier and better to weld the brackets on

11. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  12. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Heres mine to.

000_0001 (Medium) (Small).jpg