1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer vs Fisher vs SnowWay

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rougley, Sep 29, 2008.

1. rougley

rougley Junior Member
    from VT

Okay, so it's Fisher country up here and I wanted to mount one on my 2005 Tundra.. All they make is the homesteader..Too small..Seems a bit flimsy..

So the other suggestions were SnoWay and Meyer.

Meyer seems to be the only one that makes a steel plow larger to mount to the 2005 Tundra.

I am leaning towards having to go that route, but I don't see a lot of Meyers around here and have no info to compare to the others (Snoway and Fisher).

Snoway also only plow is 18" tall.

So what do you all think about Meyer as an option. Ony plowing my drive (700') ...mtns of VT.

Any other suggestions.
  2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Out of meyer and sno way, I say go with the sno way. I think its a better plow overall and you cant beat having the downpressure offered with the sno way. If you want another option to check out, check out Blizzard, Im not sure if they have one for your application, but something like a 720 LT blizzard may be a good option. Definitely Sno Way over Meyer though, IMO
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member