1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer v-plow

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dmaxpower, Nov 9, 2009.

1. dmaxpower

dmaxpower Junior Member

thinking about getting a v-plow....has anyone ever used a meyer super-v or the new super-v like to have input on these plows. and how they compare to other brands of v-plows. thanks
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

They've come a long way in the last few years but they still have a long way to go IMO.
  3. dmaxpower

dmaxpower Junior Member

Thankyou for your input.. still havent decided what iam doing yet , but trying to narrow it down..
    Thanks again
  4. MidcoastMainiac

MidcoastMainiac Member

I just put a 9'6" super-v with the monarch pump onto my 09 chevy 3500 srw. A property care business in my area product tested them last year and they loved them.

I can not wait to push some snow.
  5. dmaxpower

dmaxpower Junior Member

Hey Guys thanks for the replies. I decided on a plow, i looked at all the v-plows and for the price and what i had to trade in i went with a new snow dogg 9'6" and got a good deal. all though the wiring was a small pain at first , i called the place i recieved it from 15min later it was fixed. happy with the service. thanks again
  6. 33yearsinsnow

33yearsinsnow Senior Member
    from ohio

I believe you will be happy with the Snowdogg, I believe that Meyer has a little more to go before there V plow is ready for commercial work
  7. dmaxpower

dmaxpower Junior Member

like i said before.. first time with a v-plow and for the price iam happy with the snowdogg. just have to wait and see.... thanks
  8. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

You will find that dealer support for service and parts will play a very important role too....