1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer v plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ram4x443015, Jul 30, 2003.

1. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

dose aney one know aney thing about the mayer ez-vector v plow and if they like it or not thinks let it snow :redbounce

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

Do a search,as it has been discussed in detail before.It was not a very good plow.

3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I can't beleive that it is still available. I thought all had been recalled.

I also have heard from Diamond (Meyers sister) as has GeoffD that Diamond will build a V again for Diamond and Meyer. Since they already share the same mount this would be pretty easy. Most likely it would be a trip edge plow like the original Diamond Vs and Fisher/Western V plows.

4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

AVOID Meyer V plows. Alot of members who own them had big headache with them.

5. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Avoid Meyer... period.

6. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Ditto. Unless you want to stock parts.

7. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

ROFLMAO

ohhhhhhh boy John said it not me :rolleyes:

Jay

8. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Meyer's are good......... Good for the people who sell parts for them and repair them:D

9. wxmn6

The only time when you won't have problems with Meyer plows are by letting them sitting in shed and collecting dust. :D

10. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Hey thats not funny guys>:jester: Do we got to bring back the Offical Meyers Plow Club?

11. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

NO COMMENT
    I'm getting better at this stuff!

12. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

calvin pee.jpg

13. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Well i have grown up around Meyer snowplows so "NO COMMENT":rolleyes:

14. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

meyer my boy,my NO COMMENT and your NO COMMENT are 2 completely different NO COMMENTS:D ,Ya see i got busted a while back for bashing said plow brand and swore off it in an intense effort to keep the peace with some of my Plowsite brothern:jester: ,and i for one think i'm doing a bang up job:nod:

15. wxmn6

Jay, this is exactly the picture everyone (except Meyer lovers, such as Mike 97 SS :D ) should have for their rear window on trucks. If you could just change that picture to "Calvin Says No to Meyer Plows", I bet it will sell like hot and you will be making fortune. How does that sound, Jay? :D

16. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Enough said

Rick