1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer V-Box spreader for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Older Meyer V-Box with 8hp Briggs motor and 1.6 yard capacity. I bought this at an auction in 2006 and used it during the winter of 06-07 and I didn't have any trouble with it.

I do not have the controller for it. I placed it inside the hopper when I took it off and not surprising it's gone now.

Asking $850/BO...I can help you load it onto a trailer or the back of your truck.

Here's a pic:

PS - Check out the window in the back of the pic...that's the handy work of a couple kids from the Catholic middle school that's next door to my shop.
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

New price: $1,010 CAD
  3. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

whats that inflation? lol
  4. Ropinghorns

Ropinghorns Senior Member

He must of found the controller for it ? Some reason to up the price.
  5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

lol - First price was in American dollars, second price is in Canadian (CAD means Canadian)...when you convert the two it's equal.

I just wanted to bump the thread without saying it...
  6. plowboy22

plowboy22 Junior Member
    from ohio

do you have any more pictures of the salt spreader that you can put on
  7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I don't have any more currently but I can snap pics of anything you'd like to see. Just give me some specifics and I'll get it done.
  8. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

I'll trade 2 (two) contracts for it!!!!!!

P.S. free bump!!!
  9. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I wish you were closer. We already have one of these and they are a good unit especially for the money that you can pick these things up for, good luck with the sale.
  10. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

To The Top
  11. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

where in MN?