1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer u-13

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by wirenut, Jan 1, 2006.

1. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

can anyone give me any info on a u-13 pump,
    what valve does what.
    also what cables do i need

thanks

2. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Never heard of one. Have you tried contacting Meyer for info on it?

3. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

I sure don't see too many of those any more. I believe they were first introduced in the late 60's to early 70's.

I just took a look at my parts break-down and believe it or not, many of the parts from the E-47's are interchangeable (motor, pump, tank, ram etc.)

This pump came in (2) versions, a single valve and a dual valve (these parts are not available from the factory).

If it helps I could either fax or email this manual to you (6 pages). If emailing, I will have to scan each page first.

You will also notice that the parts numbers in the manual start with the numbers "20". Just disregard the "20" and that will give you current Meyer parts numbers (if available).

Hope this helps.

Brian

4. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

U13

Hi, new to the site here. I also have one of these that I'm working on now. Mine has 3 coils just like a e47, but one is separated from the main unit by two hoses. Any info would be great! Thanks

5. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

Sounds like an E-45 unit. These were manufactured in the early 70's. Give me an email address and I will send the installation and parts break-down for it.

Brian

6. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

u13?

Maybe, but it says its a model U13 serial S-250310. It has two coils on the front (black to the right, red on left with the two hoses that lead to the other block on that side) the green is on that seperate block with two ports for the hydro turn? I guess?! If you can send any info my email is blue624x4@hotmail Thanks

7. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

AbsoluteH&L ~ I have tried to email the manual but my email keeps bouncing back to me. Do you have another email address that I could try??

Brian