1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Tube style Mounting Carton for 2011 GMC 2500hd

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by vmderrick, Oct 13, 2014.

1. vmderrick

vmderrick Junior Member

Is there any recommendations for a plow shop or fabricated near PA, DE, or NJ that can make a custom tube style meyers mounting carton for my GMC.. I have everything I need plow wise but meyers doesn't make the mounting carton for my truck anymore.. Any help would be much appreciated.. Thanks
  2. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

try and see if the mounting brackets are meyers site are the same. For example my 02 has the ez mount plus but the frame brackets are the same. Just the center piece is different. Try like 07-08 ? might be able to work.
  3. t-sig

t-sig Senior Member
    from 607

Had to fabricate mine. There is no truck side that will accept the classic series plow... Meyers did send me some tech sheets to get dimensions off of. I had a local steel fab shop plasma cut the brackets for the front point of attachment. I had to cut down the center piece and weld the new truck side brackets.