1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Tube Mount with E-60 Pump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KaTooM12503, Nov 7, 2006.

1. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I have a used Meyer Tube EZ Mount Classic for sale. It is in good condition, no rust on the mount. The E 60 pump is in great working condition with no problems. It does not come with lights. $500 o.b.o. Call Jon 215-480-8671

2. danny17

danny17 Member

whatever happened to...

Whatever happened to the saber lights that I wanted????
    I will make you a more than fair offer for this when you send pics to djtrudea@oakland.edu. Revert back to my previous post of my st84 7 foot meyer blade, A frame, and sector, and if it will fit this I will make you a real good offer.
    Thanks,
    Dan

3. captfudd

captfudd Member

I am interested, is it available to be seen this weekend, if so I'd like to come and look and if I like pay cash!

4. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I still have the tube mount for 500. I also have the old style lights on it or the saber lights for an extra 50. New cell number. 267-242-3037. Must sell to pay for school. Best offer gets it