1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer truck mounts

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by moto18, Dec 20, 2005.

1. moto18

moto18 Junior Member
    from 61008

i just got a meyers plow for my truck. the guy i got it from gave me 3 mounts for the plow. he said one was a chevy, ford, and dodge. i know which one is the chevy. but i dont know which is the ford and which is the dodge. they are for a classic ez mount. they look allmost the same just a little different. im pretty sure they are early 90's and down and the chevy one is 87 and down. ive been looking all over the net trying to find some pic's of the mounts. but cant find any. i can find partnumbers but not pic's. was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me how to figure this out.
    thanks for any help
    David :help:
  2. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Meyer Mounts

Take your mount part numbers and call Meyer Tech Support @ (216) 486-1313. They will be able to tell you what your mounts will fit.
  3. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

You can also email Meyer with your part #'s and Lou will email you back , usually the next day.

What part #'s do you have, I might be of some help.
  4. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

send me your email address and I will send you parts drawings of several mounting cartons to help narrow it down.

5. gar1096

gar1096 Junior Member

In Rockford Illinois interested in mounts you have

I am looking for a meyer frame mount for my 97 chevy..email me at gar1096@aol.com and maybe we can do some business..If not I can give you some sites to get more info on your mounts..Gary in Rockford Illinois