1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer truck-lite wiring diagram for 97 f 150

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by itr.#1446, Nov 28, 2008.

1. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

I am looking for a wiring diagram for the truck-lites on a 97 ford f150 does anyone have one?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Are you using the 6 or the 12 terminal toggle switch setup?

3. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

6 pin, i found the directions on the meyer site but i was wondering maybe if anyone knew what color the high and low beam was coming off the switch in the cab. I am trying to find wiring diagrams but cannot find anything.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Don't know exactly what your doing but this should be the correct one...bottom of the page: 6-pin diagram

5. itr.#1446

itr.#1446 Member

sorry i wasn't more specific, i was looking for what wires were on the truck switch so i could hook up the meyer wires to it.

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it's an actual Meyer wiring harness then it should be this one here: Diagram

Be sure to double check that the color codes match since there's a couple different styles of these Meyer light harness's over the years. If your colors match this diagram, your good.