1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Touchpad

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plumberguy, Dec 30, 2001.

1. Plumberguy

Plumberguy Junior Member

I just recently purchased my 4th meyer snowplow and noticed they redesigned the touchpad again. The buttons seem to be a little further apart and they stick up about a 1/4". Just wondered if anyone else is using this setup and there thoughts?

2. mickman

mickman Senior Member

i like it. its better the buttons are more spaced apart. the closer they are, then more likely to push wrong button.

3. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member

My opinion of the "NEW" touchpad is its great improvement. The buttons stand up 1/4 inch vs a flat pad. it is much easier to operate, you can actually "feel" the button instad of a flat piece of plastic. If you intend to uprade from flat to raised make sure you order the part # that comes w/ the adaptor plug to convert new style control to older harness. ...still bored, need snow, PT.