1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer touchpad ????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by roblandscape, Dec 11, 2003.

1. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

I have the old style touchpad and am upgrading to the new style touchpad, and was wondering if the other harness will work?

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

those circuit boards are trouble use a slick stick :mad:

3. roblandscape

from Phila

A slick stick does not let you angle while in the float position, not for me

4. roblandscape

from Phila

5. mcs lawn rescue

mcs lawn rescue Junior Member

will your old style touch pad work on the 3-47 pump is so are you looking to sell?

chris

HOW MUCH

6. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Just the my cents. I love the Slick Stick. Used the Touch Pad for 2 winters. Not un happy but prefer the stick. And no you can't angle in the float position but there is no trick to it. Very easy motor skills;)

Rob, Not sure but there may be an adapter available for the conversion. You'll have to ask a dealer. Good Luck.payup

7. roblandscape

from Phila

8. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

yes rob i think it will i beleive they only changed the desighn its still the same pump e60 so i assume its still the same wiring ill call meyers when they open today and find out forsure

9. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Rob, you have to look at the connector on your old touchpad, if it is a rectangular plug, then it will connect to your existing harness fine. If it is a round plug, then you will need an adapter to go from the round to the rectangle connector. Any local Meyer dealer will have this adapter if you need it.

Good luck!!

10. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

rob i just got off the phone with meyers they said it is the same wiring.the new touch pad will run about 160 dollars

11. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

ouch 160.00:(