1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer TM-6.5

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Gary Cullen, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Gary Cullen

Gary Cullen Junior Member

I have a Meyer TM-6.5 Easy mount with an Electrolift E-47. This is typically used on downsized pickups or Sport Utility Vehicles. The mounting is for Jeep's 1997-2003. It was purchased in 2002 and has only been used to do my 150' driveway and once in a while a neighbors driveway. The blade and unit is in perfect condition. I'm in Canton, Ohio and am willing to let it all go for $800. If it is going on another vehicle you will need to buy a mounting that is compatable. Gary

2. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

What model Jeep does it fit ? Do you have some good photos ? Please let me know.
    THANKS !!!

3. Gary Cullen

Jeep Plow

it came off a 1997 Cherokee but I was told it fits Wranglers as well. I'm not sure if it fits other vehicles

4. Gary Cullen

Jeep Plow

I will take some photos tomorrow. The plow is stored in my warehouse and I'm at home right now.

5. Gary Cullen

I took some photos now I have to fugure out how to upload them into this reply

6. Gary Cullen

Jeep Plow Photos

Attatched are four photos of the Meyer 6.5 Jeep Plow

Plow 1.jpg

Plow 2.jpg

Plow 3.jpg

Plow 4.jpg

7. Daangerboy

Daangerboy Junior Member
    from Ontario

Is the blade still available? I have a 2005 rubicon unlimited that would suit it perfectly I think? Thanks for the information......Derek J.

8. Gary Cullen

Jeep Plow

Daangerboy,
    Yes, its still available. Please make sure that it will work because I've been told that this type of Meyer plow should be married to a mount that is specific for 1997-2003 Jeep wranglers/Cherokee's. The mount is still on my Cherokee that is currently in Cincinnati where my son lives. The plow is in Canton. Please make sure your Rubicon will be able to accommodate this plow.
    Thank you,
    Gary

9. Daangerboy

Daangerboy Junior Member
    from Ontario

Ok I will do a little more research and get back to ya on here, thanks for the info, also what year of cherokee is the mount on now?

10. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

Interested in this plow... Do you have any idea of a mount number?

11. Gary Cullen

Right now it is on a 1997 Cherokee. I cant locate a specific mount number but if you call your local Meyer dealor and tell them you want to but a Meyer TM-6.5 Easy mount with an Electrolift E-47 that is currently on a 97' Cherokee, they should be able to tell you what else it will fit.

12. watchamakalit

watchamakalit Member

I am interested. Would you entertain trades? Will you sell the mount with it?

13. Gary Cullen

At this moment the plow is in North Canton, Ohio where I am, and the mount is on the Jeep (that my son uses) in Cincinatti. He's coming home this weekend so I can easily take the mount off and add it to this at no additional charge. The price is $800. I'm not sure if a trade is doable because I'm not in the plowing business and am just looking to offload it before the winter season gets underway. Where are you located and what were you willing to trade?

14. watchamakalit

watchamakalit Member

I am located in Huntington Indiana. I have a 91 Geo Metro I would be willing to part with or I also have a 14' Fiberglass tri hull boat with a 50hp mercury outboard with trailer.

15. Gary Cullen

Watchmakalit - Sorry but I don't have a need for either.

16. watchamakalit

watchamakalit Member

What about firearms?

17. Gary Cullen

I own a Glock with 10 loaded clips, a shotgun, a rifle, and a Doberman. I don't really need anymore protection.

18. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

$800 buys the blade, pump, harness, and Jeep mount?

Can you call me at 734-320-fortyseven hundred?

Mike

19. Gary Cullen

i will call you in a few minutes

20. Gary Cullen

Mike - Done Deal...Thank you, Gary