1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Super V Ld

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by twotonballs, Jan 14, 2016.

1. twotonballs

twotonballs Junior Member

Anyone have any knowledge or opinions about this plow??

2. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

Yes I have sold and installed 3 of them... anything particular you would like to know?

3. twotonballs

Any positive or negative feedback???

4. Fourtrax250R

They are great !! They went on an avalanche, f-150, and a Chevy 1500. All of those said customers usedo them for commercial duty plowing lots. It's covered by a 5 year warranty and the hydraulic system is made by monarch (Bucher hydraulics) so it's built to high standards. Had one come back for cutting edge replacement, and other than that was performing great. I haven't heard any complaints so far...

5. JMHConstruction

JMHConstruction PlowSite.com Addict

Can you put wings on them?

6. Fourtrax250R

no, you can't put wings on the SVLD as weight would be a concern....... I'm sure guys have fabricated their own, but they don't offer them from the factory.

7. twotonballs

Thanks for your input. I ended up buying one for my H2. My concern is that it's not wide enough. I'm going to have to make some wings for it I think.

8. TinyPlow

TinyPlow Junior Member

I realize the weight might be a little high, but what do you think about putting one of these on a TJ?

9. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

Check out the Jeep thread. Theplowmeister has one on a TJ. He has three TJ's, and his last TJ he put the Meyer LDV on it. This is his second winter using it.