1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Super V (LD) plow for half-tons...anyone have one?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nick_snonomo, Jan 19, 2011.

1. nick_snonomo

nick_snonomo Junior Member

Hey everyone,

For a little backround, I simply plow my drive way and my neighbors in rural MN...not too much. I currently run a Western straight blade on an old 1996 F-250. I really would like to get into a V model simply because of the ease to clean up and not chase windrow's all morning long. I noticed Meyer offers a V-plow for half-ton trucks. I also have a Ford F150 that is my main vehicle...and I have been thinking of making the switch so I could use my main truck and get rid of the F250 and western (no sense paying insurance for both if I can plow with the half ton).

So, my question is, anyone have any experience with this Super V LD 7.5?

Thanks for any information.:waving:

2. nick_snonomo

nick_snonomo Junior Member

Oh yah, and I forgot to ask, does Meyer have a quick-mount or quick attach mount for this plow?

3. APBAinMaine

APBAinMaine Member

Wow... popular plow. Considering one myself, but have to find the truck I want, first.

4. APBAinMaine

APBAinMaine Member

Sadly, Buyers' site does not confirm this; they also don't show that they make a plow compatible with the Nissan Titan. Advantage Meyers.

5. APBAinMaine

APBAinMaine Member

Much appreciated. They make a plow for the Pathfinder, and that should be the same frame as the Titan, but I know Fisher is fussy about that.

6. APBAinMaine

APBAinMaine Member

Getting my search going again revisiting these threads. Egad, what the hell was I drinking when I posted this? The ARMADA has the Titan frame, NOT the Pathfinder.