1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Super V-LD 7.5

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by weasel11, Nov 5, 2011.

1. weasel11

weasel11 Member
    from 5

How are these plows? Anyone heard of any positive or negative reviews?
    Also, when you go to the accessory page it DOES NOT list any wings for this model.
    Is this a error or can I get this plow with wings?

2. weasel11

weasel11 Member
    from 5

Anyone know?
  3. jkski

jkski Member

FWIW, I have 8.5' Super V2 and I love it. Being that the 7.5 LD is just a scaled down version of the V2, I would imagine it is very good as well. I am a fan of Meyer plows and have owned several over the years ranging from the LD residential versions to the HD and poly versions and have found them all to be quality.
    Not sure about adding wings but you may not need to unless you are just trying to get extra width, as the scoop mode does a nice job of grabbing the snow and eliminating/minimizing windrows.

Hope this helps.
  4. APBAinMaine

APBAinMaine Member

I've only plowed with it one storm, but no complaints. I previously had a 6'8" Fisher on my Jeep, which was also very good. But this is mounted on a Nissan Titan and did a nice job. I used all configurations without issue and had no problem pushing 8+ inches of nasty, October duck snot. It's slow (compared to some of the other plows I considered) between configurations, but if you're not an uber-busy commercial plower, I don't think it'll bother you. It's no slower than my Fisher was.
  5. SkiJohnnyB

SkiJohnnyB Member

waiting to use mine!!!

previously plowed with Western Pro Plow 7.5'

Up/down seems a bit slower but left/right seems to be just as quick. Think I can adjust up/down a bit
  6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

I dont think Meyer offers wings on any of the v blades that I know of