1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer straight blade install

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by RCsLawncare, Nov 23, 2010.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Anyone have a meyer straight blade on there 03- up Dodge 2500. Wondering if you had any instructions or pictures/tips for installing the wiring. The rest is on, just need to do the wiring. Never worked on a meyer or Dodge, so wanted to do it right! Thanks guys! Ill take pictures of everything when we start... If you need pictures, let me know
  2. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

http://www.meyerproducts.com/TechSupport/ServiceManualsandInstallationInstructions.aspx the above link should get you to the right manual; just pick out your truck/plow and the install instructions show up as a .PDF file. also do a "wiring" search on plowsite and there are a lot of threads about wiring. One great thing about meyer plows is that they are simple to install, don't have to be a genius to wire them. definitely post pictures when you are done in the "equipment" portion of the forum. Meyer plows are not as bad as everyone on here makes them out to be.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  3. RCsLawncare

Hey I appreciate it, and I will for sure.. Picked it up for a grand, so we will see how it all turns out!! Thanks again!!
  4. SServices

SServices Senior Member

I had an 03 dodge 2500HD, pretty easy. :mechanic:
  5. RCsLawncare

Sweet, didn't think it would be too hard. All thats left is the wiring, and it should be ready to push.