1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer STP 7.5

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 59medic, Feb 6, 2009.

1. 59medic

59medic Member
    from Ohio

Was looking at a used 7.5 STP plow approximately 7 years old in good condition, need an idea on what it is worth? Thanks in advance.

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

what is included wiht the plow?

3. 59medic

59medic Member
    from Ohio

Plow, mounting hardware, and controller. Thanks

4. archer39

archer39 Member
    from PA

i paid 425 for mine

5. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

I wouldnt pay more than 12 to 1500 for it...

6. 59medic

59medic Member
    from Ohio

Thanks for the info, debating on buying it or waiting for something a little bit bigger.

7. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

What kind of truck do you want to put it on and what and how much do you plan to plow?

8. 59medic

59medic Member
    from Ohio

I have a 99 Dodge 2500. I would be doing some residential drives and a parking lot.

9. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

If you're not in a hurry I'd look for a C-8 instead of the ST-7.5 unless the ST is a really good deal. If the ST has the correct mount for your truck you can always swap to a C-8 blade later since the truck side framework is the same between the two plows.