1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I am selling my 2000 Meyer STP 7.5 poly plow. It is the EZ mount classic (tubular lift frame) It is mounted on a 2000 Chevy Silverado 2500, new style. I have pro-wings on it, which have half a season on them and one and a half seasons on the cutting edge. It has new trip springs, eye bolts, bigger rubber snow flap, and new markers. The poly is in good shape, with no holes or cracks. The a-frame and sector are fine, and I have had all of the above apart to grease, etc. I also have the shoes for it as well. This is for the blade only. I would like to get $400 for the blade, and $500 with the pro-wings. This plow is heavy and I can help as much as possible to get it loaded up for you. But bring a few people, lol. Or if you have an 8 foot Meyer steel plow that you want to get rid of that isnt beat, with the same mounting, I would be willing to work out a trade or what not. I really do need an 8 footer so please let me know. It is just sitting in my garage, so it isnt getting all weather beaten. I am willing to entertain all serious offers, but please dont try and lowball. PM me thru the site or via email tom@sydenstrickerlawns.com. Thanks. I will get pics loaded up tonight or tomorrow.

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

TTT this can go away at any time. I will get the pics this weekend. My parents are having a garage sale and I need a D11 dozer right now to dig that thing out.