1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer STP-7.5 Classic Poly Snow Plow $1000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tdock, Dec 13, 2013.

1. tdock

tdock Junior Member
    from MD

Plow Only
    Meyer STP-7.5 Poly Plow classic mount
    Garage kept, only used for a couple of driveways per season.
    Rams flushed last spring
    Plow is in excellent condition
    Located near Frederick, MD
    $1000
    Call 240-Three-44-2462 leave a message and I'll call you back.

Thanks for looking,

DSCN1135.jpg

DSCN1136.jpg

2. ejhammer

ejhammer Junior Member

I'll give you $600

3. tdock

tdock Junior Member
    from MD

Thanks for the offer, plow is in excellent condition and has little use, going to keep the price at $1000.

4. lawnsunlimited6

lawnsunlimited6 Junior Member
    from 42303

wish you were closer....

5. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

That is. Way overpriced. It doesn't matter if it's in nice shape, it is used. 600 is A fair offer

6. tdock

tdock Junior Member
    from MD

Dropping price to $800

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I sold way worse looking and commercially used meyer plowsides only for more then $1000 over the years and that plow is in prefect shape. Keep it until you find a buyer who realizes its truth worth if you don't mind having it sit around your shop. Put it on CL for more then a $1000 and I bet during a storm someone will bust up their plow and need one in a hurry will buy yours for even more. But another thing you can do is piece it out for parts and you will get more then $1000 for it. You can sell that A-frame for $400 as sold the same one 6 months ago and then sell the rams for 50 each and then the blade by itself will fetch I am guessing $600 at least( it is in perfect shape) even if it is used. Heck the cutting edge looks like factory which it probably is. Sorry for hijacking the thread but that is a nice plow and I think your price is fair. Good luck on the sale find you should think about piecing it out none the less. Lots of Meyer guys out there who need spare parts. I know I did when I ran them.

8. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Fair price

Don't even know if its going to snow again this year around here

9. tdock

tdock Junior Member
    from MD

Plow is SOLD!

10. lawnsunlimited6

lawnsunlimited6 Junior Member
    from 42303

Wow..awesome deal

11. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

hope you got at least 8, just saw it and well worth it for a light weight plow