1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer ST90 plow need wiring harness touchpad etc.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by smiti105, Nov 1, 2004.

1. smiti105

smiti105 Member

I just bought a Meyer ST90 plow and need a wiring harness and control pad for it. What else will i need to get it functional? Have a E47 pump. Any help with where I can find these items would be a great help. I live in New Jersey and am new with this whole plow thing. Any hints to installing wiring would be a great help also. Thanks much.

2. JMR

JMR Senior Member

3. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

smiti105
    Welcome to Plowsite.
    I may be able to fix you up with a used wiring harness and switches.
    But it would be a little easier if you could tell me what you do have that way I can figure out what you would need to do your underhood wiring.
    You can e-mail me if you like.
    :rolleyes: John..................

4. smiti105

smiti105 Member

Thanks guys i will E-mail you now.

5. smiti105

smiti105 Member

Garagekeeper, aka john, I e-mailed you and it came back to me. I was using the plowtec@hotmail.com address. Is this still a valid address?

6. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

smiti105, Yes that is my e-mail address.
    I would e-mail you but you didn't list yours, so you'll have try it again.
    :rolleyes: John........................

7. smiti105

smiti105 Member

Went with a slick stick and got everything I need at Angelos supply. Great place. Thanks.