1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer ST90 hyd. problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by MRTAZWRENCH, Dec 15, 2005.

MRTAZWRENCH Junior Member

i'm sure my pump went, since starting to plow this year it has been slow to lift, it's the belt driven pump and speeding up the engine helped, the seal behind the pump pulley was leaking so i replaced that last weekend, then seemed to work ok, but today it quit lifting, it would still angle ok for a while, but now does not really want to do that either. right now this truck just plows a coupple driveways so i don't want to spend anymore than nessary on repair, but would like it reiable, it may also get put on a different truck and do a little more if i get one put together next summer. as far as i know it was a factory dodge unit, it has been runing on 2 different fullsize jeeps for the last 15 years or so.thanks for any and all help!