1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer st 90 help!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by commercial_cut, Oct 19, 2009.

1. commercial_cut

commercial_cut Junior Member
    from ohio

Hey guys i recently aquired a 7.5 st90 meyer from a foreclosed home i bought that they left there. The plow is in good condition it just needs maybe sandblasting, primer and paint. No biggie there but the lift frame is off an OLD ford. Late 70s early 80s so neither the lift frame or truck mount is good for my 01 2500 silverado. the pump im sure needs rebuilt and the wiring is junk and all dry rotted. What kind of lift frame and mount should i buy and how would i go about getting wiring?? thanks alot! :help:

2. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

you will need to find a meyer ez classic setup that includes the hoop and #17111 mount for your truck. I would guess you probably need to buy lights as well as wiring for all of this. what kinda controls does it have? most likely the slick stick. either way...by the time you buy all of this, you coulda had a newer plow with everything included.

3. commercial_cut

commercial_cut Junior Member
    from ohio

what you mean by the hoop? and idk that i coulda had a new plow. Those are 4000 dollars