1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer ST-7.5 w/E-60, Classic EZ Mount for Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by heelsroll, Dec 19, 2006.

1. heelsroll

heelsroll Junior Member
    from 22902

All,

Bought this to throw on my 1994 Chevy C2500 "just in case", but on reflection I'd be better off waiting until I have a 4x4 again (the '87 Civic doesn't count). Limited snow down here doesn't justify the expense right now.

It's a Meyer ST-7.5 plow with the E-60 pump, EZ Classic mount, and the bits to attach to a Dodge 4x4 1500 98-99. It was sold to me as used one time, that is, one season, down here in Virginia. It also includes lights, wiring harness, and a keypad controller. It appears to be complete. There is one rust spot on the blade.

I have not had it mounted or tried running the pump, but it's looks in excellent condition. Pics of it all this afternoon.

I am in central Virginia, but if we close a deal quickly I'm running up I-81 on Saturday and back again on Tuesday, so we could arrange low-cost transport to you if you're in that corridor or can meet me just off the highway. I could also run within a couple hundred miles one evening this week. The moldboard and all parts are currently in the back of my pickup on a 3/16 sheet of ply, so we should be able to slide it all right into your truck.

Asking $1500 or best offer, over/under. As always cash talks.

Best,
    Joel

2. heelsroll

heelsroll Junior Member
    from 22902

Full pics of everything included are here:

Snow Plow Pics

Here's the moldboard:

[​IMG]

And here are all the other bits:

[​IMG]

Thanks!