1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer ST-7.5 Complete Snow Plow with E60 Pump - Dodge Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tellison, Nov 17, 2004.

1. tellison

tellison Junior Member

Meyer Snow Plow model ST-7.5
    This is a 7 1/2 foot steel snow plow, complete package for a 2500 Dodge Ram. Package includes plow blade, mounting hardware, E-60 pump, wiring harness, saber light system, touch pad controller, solenoid and switches. Also included is the original owner/operating manual.

I've never used the plow other than to move it from where I bought the truck to where I stored the plow. The previous owner said that he used it once to plow his driveway. It has been sitting in the driveway for a couple of years. It's in great condition. Has few scrapes/scratches in the paint on the front center of the blade. I'm willing to me the buyer half way to deliver the plow. The distance must be reasonable. ( 200-300 miles )

$2500 or best offer

2. kandklandscape

kandklandscape Junior Member

plow

interested in the plow, please call me.

814 269 0367

was wonderign if this is a complete kit, with everything ready to plow?

going on a 95 dodge 1500 ram

3. tellison

tellison Junior Member

I'm not sure if this would fix you truck.

Do you know your front axle weight? Take a look at your trucks data plate. You must have a minimum of 4850 lbs front axle weight for this plow. It's all steel. As for the wiring harness you should contact a Meyer deal near you. Ask the dealer if the wiring harness with the Saber Lights for a ST-7.5 on a 99 2500HD Ram would fit your truck. I don't think it will... I believe Dodge changed the front head lights in the 99 models. This wiring harness and Saber Lights fit the new dodge head lights. I hope this helps you.

4. tellison

tellison Junior Member

5. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

That plow looks mint! I hope you sell it.

6. tellison

tellison Junior Member

Yes it's sold..... too bad I don't plow.
    If I don't sell it, it'll just sit in the yard and rust apart before it ever gets used.

7. tellison

tellison Junior Member

"Yes it's sold..... " #$%^ #%^ solid... solid.... !

My Alabama eduction shining through once again.

8. tellison

tellison Junior Member

Current bid: US $1,801.00 (Reserve not met)

Time left: 1 day 23 hours

Ends Dec-12-04 12:38:56 PST

History: 22 bids (US $1.00 starting bid)

Seller status: Your reserve price $2,000.00

9. tellison

tellison Junior Member

The plow was sold on Sunday to a guy in Jersey.

Winning bid: US $2,430.99 (Reserve met)
    Ended: Dec-12-04 12:38:56 PST
    Start time: Dec-02-04 12:38:56 PST
    History: 26 bids (US $1.00 starting bid)