1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer ST-7.5 Blade , Sector and A frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nasty-Z, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

As the title states , Customer cut this one apart , brought it to me to fix up and put back together........ Um , no.

It will need alot of work to make a good plow out of these pieces , A frame is bent and welded on , sector seems good except for center hole (go figure) , Blade has dents , dings and otherwise poor condition. No angle cylinders although I have two I will throw in if needed for a couple $ more .

I just don't want to scrap it all , maybe sombody may want to come pick it up and weld it back together for a spare , or just weld it straight for pushing.

$150 for the pile of parts, $200 if you want the angle cylinders with it , located in Kresgeville PA 18333 .

P/M or email tomsnastyz@yahoo.com

TOM

2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Anybody close want this , it will go to scrap if not on Monday.

Thanks

TOM

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Last chance , make an offer.

TOM

4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Sent to scrap today .

TOM