1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Irrigation, Jan 8, 2002.

1. Irrigation

Irrigation Junior Member

Meyer Tailgate Spreader for sale. Brand new motor last year. Motor only used six times. $250.00.
    937-766-5413

2. tovoninc

tovoninc Senior Member

Hopefully you've received the message I left. I am interested in the salter. Give me a call at 937-206-4933.

Tony

3. BOSS Adam

BOSS Adam Senior Member

any pics :D

4. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

Irrigation,

I am interested in your spreader. Please call me with some info, and if you will ship to NY. You can call, Rick's Snow Plowing 518-583-0910. Thanks

Chief Plow

5. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

Irrigation,

Thanks very much for the phone call. Sorry, that I had you on hold, I had a customer situation to deal with. If you would like, I would like to call you back and finish our conversation. Thanks

Chief Plow

6. Irrigation

Irrigation Junior Member

chief,
    That is no problem call anytime.

7. LuffTruckingLLC

LuffTruckingLLC Junior Member

Irrigation,

I tried to call you and it says that your number has been disconnected. I am interested in the spreader. I also live in dayton, oh too. call me at 937-608-5947. Jason

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  8. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Do you still have it? If so, does it include the controller and wiring? Is a hitch mount or bumper mount? I will buy immediately if you still have it and it includes the controller!