1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Spreader & Parts For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Landscape80, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

I have up for sale a Meyer Mini Spreader, Control Boxes for Meyer & Buyers spreaders, and a McCullough Model 3200 chainsaw. The Meyer Mini needs a motor ($100 on eBay) otherwise works great, I've used it for the past 8 years & only replaced the motor once, this will be the second time. Spreader has a 2" slide in hitch (I personally love this feature) The spreader frame could use a shot of paint (I did it last in 03') now its kinda worn off. Both control boxes work great, the Meyer box was in 3 of my trucks (Ford, Chevy & Dodge) and the Buyers was in my 89' F450. Wiring is included to wire both boxes up to trucks. The chainsaw was last run about 2 years ago, it could definately use a tune up due to siting for so long. It has a 16" bar and 2 chains that come with it.

Meyer Spreader
    Price: $100.00

Meyer & Buyers Control Boxes
    Price: $30.00 each

Mac chainsaw
    Price: $45.00

These parts must go!
    If you have any questions, either post a reply, or send me a PM. Thank you very much.
    Also, if you are in need of any other parts, let me know, I may be able to work out a deal.

100_0212 (2).jpg

100_0213 (2).jpg

100_0214 (2).jpg

100_0215 (2).jpg

100_0216 (2).jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  2. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

spreader

will you ship the spreader and control box to chicago,IL and how much

3. Landscape80

Update....

The spreader & boxes have been SOLD.

THE CHAINSAW IS STILL AVAILABLE.....

4. Landscape80

bumpedy... bumpedy... bump... bump..........