1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Snow Plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MattsMowingOH4, Oct 3, 2014.

1. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

I have 2 Meyer plows for sale. The first is a 7'6'' ez mount classic. The plow has Meyer wings, a Meyer deflector, beefed up A-Frame.The pivots were replaced with new one last season they have grease zerks. The plow has the newer saber 2 light, and e60 pump. I have a mount for 99-06 chevy silver ado 1500. I also have a custom lower valance included. I am asking $2500 obo. The second plow is a 8'6'' EZ MD2. The plow has a meyer deflector and saber 2 lights. The plow needs the pivots replaced. I have them and will include in the sale. The plow has an e60. The mount is for a 01-10 chevy 2500HD. I am asking 1800 obo.
    If you need a different mount I may have it just ask!

2. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

3. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

How much for just the wings?

4. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

Just Looking to sell each plow as a whole for now. Thank you for your interest

5. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

Plowsite member price….

EZ Mount Classic-$2000
    EZ Mount Plus-$1500

Final bottom dollar price

6. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

EZ Mount Classic Sold…
    MD2 is still available

7. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

Bump bump bump
    Would like to sell this weekend

8. MattsMowingOH4

MattsMowingOH4 Member

All plows are sold!

9. missionlawncare

missionlawncare Junior Member

I'm interested in the meyer mount for chevy truck. I believe it will fit 2006 gmc 1500.