1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer snow plow parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nasty-Z, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

15680 Slik stick harness - New - $65

08574 Slik Stick control kit - New- $75

Both 15680 and 08574 for $125.

Trucklite ATL , Meyer look alike lights , Used , were hard wired so no plugs , work well , used , $75 - Look like these :

[​IMG]

Trucklite Wiring harness , cut in , for replacment lights ,07974 Meyer replacment , with switch, New $50

Harness and lights above together for $100

15026 E-47 Pump , New in box , $ 150

15729 E-60 Pump , New in box , $175

22154 Touch pad controller , 6 pin rectangular plug , New in box, $175

tomsnastyz@yahoo.com or 1-570-656-9506

All items are + the ride

Thanks

TOM

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  2. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Ill take the slick stick and harness. Take in my touchpad on trade?

3. gamberbull13

gamberbull13 Senior Member

Dam and I've been looking for a stick. Hit me up Tom if evencut doesn't work out

4. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

Are these missing a zero or am I missing something here? If thats the case show some pictures of the pumps and I'll drive to get em myself.

5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I'll hook you up Matt , I'm sure I have another. Give me a call .

EvenCutLawncare , you have a P/M .

CMerLand, these are the pump assemblies , not complete power unit's , the part #'s are the original Meyer #'s , you can check them out on the web , prices are very competitive also.

Thanks all

TOM

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  6. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Sale pending on Slik Stick and haness to EvenCutLawnCare

Thanks

TOM

7. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Do you have anything else for a Meyers you are looking to get rid of? Thanks

8. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Dunno , what are you looking for ?

TOM

9. streetscrapin16

I am looking for more plow type things: blades, tubes, springs, a-frames, mounts.

10. gamberbull13

No kidding there scraping we thought you were looking for tricycle parts. Haha. Tom I'm pretty well convinced that when you said you were cleaning out ur garage u mentioned your warehouse. :)

11. streetscrapin16

Well to me. What he has listed is mostly controls and lights. I need plow parts.

12. gamberbull13

Just giving you a hard time just seemed funny to me. I'm pretty sure he does have a warehouse somewhere at his house he seems to have a ton of stuff

13. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Dont have a slick stick with no harness for me ? I just need the switch part unless it does not sell alone

14. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Unfortunently most of the A-frames , sectors and such I had were sold local , I just didn't want to deal with shipping so I Craigslisted most of that.

If you are searching for something imperticular , shoot me a P/M with the application , I still have "connections" and may be able to help with pricing as I see you are in PA also , I'll help any way I can.

You have a P/M

Yeah , after I got off of the phone with you last night I tackled a few more boxes , mostly junk , but at least I can see the back wall now ...............

Thanks everyone

TOM

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  15. streetscrapin16

Yea. I am only like 40 min away from Pocono Raceway thats why I wondered if you had any of those things.

16. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I guess EvenCutLawnCare is MIA on the stick and harness , i'll give it another little bit then it's on to the next one in line.

TOM

17. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

15026 E-47 pump is sold .

TOM